Membership of CDMBA is open to all parents and guardians of multiple birth children. If you have (or are expecting) twins, triplets or more, then this organisation is for you.
Benefits Available to CDMBA Members
Expectant and New Parents’ Information Sessions (available to members AND non-members)
- New and expectant parents of multiples are invited to attend a free information session to learn more about life with multiple birth children.
- Topics for discussion include the unique features of the pregnancy, birth of multiples and feeding (both breast and bottle) of multiples.
- Contact Enquiries, or call (03) 9513 4445 for more information.
- Several sessions per week, offering support and friendship to members in a relaxed and caring environment.
- A joint arrangement between CDMBA and Chisholm Tafe, where students are able to gain practical experience and assist the families attending by creating age-appropriate activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Contact Playgroup to try one free session.
To read more about playgroups, view our playgroup page here
- CDMBA publishes a newsletter, Multiplicity, eleven times per year.
- Features include a calendar of events, reports on past events, announcements of births and birthdays, articles on research relating to multiples, articles on parenting and other topics of interest to multiple birth parents, Twin Trading (a classified section where members can advertise goods for sale, businesses may also place advertisements for a small fee).
- Contact the Editor for all advertising queries
- CDMBA members are encouraged to join the Facebook group as a medium for communication of news, events and mutual support.
- The page is a closed group, assuring privacy and support for CDMBA members only.
- We have a list of businesses that are willing to generously provide CDMBA members with a discount on a wide range of goods and services.
- There is also a national discount list that has been prepared by AMBA, for use anywhere in Australia.
- Contact Promotions for further details.
Higher Order Multiples (triplets, quads or more)
- CDMBA caters for triplets, quads and more as well as twins. There are a number of triplet families in the organisation.
- For more information, please contact our HOM Coordinator for further details.
- CDMBA offers support and information to any family who, sadly, loses one or more of their multiples at any age or stage of gestation.
- Contact Enquiries for further details.
Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in joining CDMBA.
$40 for a 1 year membership, or
$70 for a 2 year membership.
HOW TO JOIN, RENEW OR PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP AS A GIFT
To join, renew or purchase membership as a gift, please head to https://my.amba.org.au/site/cdmba from your computer, tablet or phone.
If you have any questions, please contact Membership.