Membership of CDMBA is open to all parents and guardians of multiple birth children. If you have (or are expecting) twins, triplets or more, then this organisation is for you.Join Now
Benefits Available to CDMBA Members
Expectant and New Parents’ Information Sessions (available to members AND non-members)
- New and expectant parents of multiples are invited to attend a free information session to learn more about life with multiple birth children.
- Topics for discussion include the unique features of the pregnancy, birth of multiples and feeding (both breast and bottle) of multiples.
- Contact Enquiries, or call (03) 9513 4445 for more information.
- Several sessions per week, offering support and friendship to members in a relaxed and caring environment.
- A joint arrangement between CDMBA and Chisholm Tafe, where students are able to gain practical experience and assist the families attending by creating age-appropriate activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Contact Enquiries to try one free session.
To read more about playgroups, view our playgroup page here
- CDMBA publishes a newsletter, Multiplicity, eleven times per year.
- Features include a calendar of events, reports on past events, announcements of births and birthdays, articles on research relating to multiples, articles on parenting and other topics of interest to multiple birth parents, Twin Trading (a classified section where members can advertise goods for sale, businesses may also place advertisements for a small fee).
- Contact the Editor for all advertising queries
- CDMBA members are encouraged to join the Facebook group as a medium for communication of news, events and mutual support.
- The page is a closed group, assuring privacy and support for CDMBA members only.
- Over 100 books and audio visual materials are available to borrow, free of charge.
- A range of topics are covered from pregnancy and parenting, to raising multiples and emotional health of mothers.
- Material on special needs children (autism, ADHD) is available, along with books in school aged multiples.
- There is a range of children’s story books relating to multiples.
- Contact Enquiries for more information.
- We have a list of businesses that are willing to generously provide CDMBA members with a discount on a wide range of goods and services.
- There is also a national discount list that has been prepared by AMBA, for use anywhere in Australia.
- For enquiries, please contact Metta.
New Member Offer:
Any family who joins an AMBA club (from April 1st 2015) will be entitled to one FREE case of HUGGIES® Newborn or Infant nappies delivered to their door.
- CDMBA caters for triplets, quads and more as well as twins. There are a number of triplet families in the organisation.
- For more information, please contact member support or phone (03) 9513 4445.
- CDMBA offers support and information to any family who, sadly, loses one or more of their multiples at any age or stage of gestation.
- For more information, please contact Tamara.
Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in joining CDMBA.
$40 per year (year commences 1 April) $60 per 18 months (if joining 1 October to 31 March) Discounted rate of $70 for 2 years membership
HOW TO JOIN, RENEW OR PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP AS A GIFT
To join on line, complete the membership form below. Once the form is sent payment must be made.Online Membership Form
To renew on line, complete the membership form below. Once the form is sent payment must be made.Renewal Membership Form
To purchase membership as a gift on line, complete the membership form below. Once the form is sent payment must be made.Gift Membership Form
Payment is to be made separately via:
- cheque or money order, payable to Casey & District Multiple Birth Association Inc., posted to -
Membership Secretary CDMBA PO Box 37 Hampton Park Vic 3976
- direct debit to -
Westpac Bank Account name: CDMBA Membership BSB: 033341 Account No.: 677782
If you don’t wish to complete the membership form online you can download the pdf version. Download Membership Form Once completed, please post the form to: Membership Secretary CDMBA PO Box 37 Hampton Park Vic 3976 Payment can be posted with the membership form or can be sent by direct debit. On joining the club, new members receive a gift pack which includes information on the raising of multiples and some items for their multiples that other families have found to be useful. For more information, or any queries, contact Metta or phone (03) 9513 4445